How to Train Your Dragon 2 Another Dreamworks Masterpiece

Posted on Apr 20 2014 - 1:39pm by Christopher

How to Train Your Dragon 2 Another DreamWorks Masterpiece

DreamWorks has made some of my most favourite animated movies and childhood memories with Shrek, Kung Fu Panda, Madagascar and now How to Train Your Dragon can be added to the list. I think DreamWorks does a fantastic job of making animated films that can be loved at all ages, while not putting down kids and not being afraid to go places they think will be too harsh for kids which is why I really respect them.

How to Train Your Dragon 2 will be hitting theaters on June 13th and I think it will be one of the best movies this summer and that is a lot to say, but I know this movie will be solid because like most DreamWorks sequels like Shrek 2, Kung Fu Panda 2 and Madagascar 2 they have all been good. This movie has a great cast that portray the characters remarkably and have a lot to work with since they can make so many cool new dragons and explore more of the world which in fact they are doing in this sequel. They released the final trailer which got me so excited and I believe this is going to be another DreamWorks movie masterpiece with good animations and a great story line.

Can’t wait to watch this movie and see all the new cool dragons and some old ones, I hope the ending of this movie really throws me for a loop like the first one did.

WordPress Author Box

Christopher is the founding father of Double Aardvark Media. He’s the type of guy who enjoys anything that’d be considered nerdy or geeky and isn’t afraid to state his honest opinion.

Like us on Facebook
on Facebook

Follow @@DoubleAardvarks on Twitter
Add me on Google+
on Google+

23 Comments so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Robin (Masshole Mommy) April 21, 2014 at 2:45 pm - Reply

My kids love the first one and they watch the show on CN, so I am sure they will be begging to see this one, too!

2. Chavonne H April 21, 2014 at 3:56 pm - Reply

I haven’t seen the first one but I love movies with good endings so I’m intrigued now.

3. Marni | Love and Duck Fat April 21, 2014 at 3:59 pm - Reply

I loved the first one–and now my son is a little older, I can share the SECOND one with him. Thanks for the review!

4. Nicole Brady April 21, 2014 at 4:40 pm - Reply

We saw the first one but the kids haven’t said anything about the next. I’m sure it will be a must-see!

5. Sarah Bailey April 21, 2014 at 5:45 pm - Reply

No way I had no idea they were doing another – I have to admit I’m excited now :D x

6. Pam April 21, 2014 at 6:34 pm - Reply

We really liked the first How to Train Your Dragon movie. I’ve heard a bit about the second one, and I’m sure it will be great!

7. Amy Desrosierss April 21, 2014 at 7:21 pm - Reply

I wonder if Gerard Butler is gonna be the voice again..he is such a hunk!

8. Tough Cookie Mommy April 21, 2014 at 8:07 pm - Reply

My son just saw the commercial for this sequel and he is thrilled to see it because he really loved the first movie.

9. Theresa April 21, 2014 at 8:59 pm - Reply

I can’t wait to see this one! We own the first as well as the Christmas special. I am sure we are going to love this one as much as those!

10. Maria April 21, 2014 at 9:45 pm - Reply

My kids loved the 1st one. Can’t wait until the 2nd!

11. Jennifer Williams April 21, 2014 at 10:19 pm - Reply

I had no idea they came out with a second one. My youngest loves the first one so I am sure we will be seeing this one.

12. Veronica April 21, 2014 at 10:44 pm - Reply

I can’t wait to see this one. I loved the first and I watched the tv series as well.

13. Annie April 21, 2014 at 11:17 pm - Reply

I loved the first movie! I can’t wait to see the second one :P

14. Liz Mays April 22, 2014 at 1:45 am - Reply

I wonder if this will be as popular as the first go round. Probably!

15. Nikki April 22, 2014 at 8:19 am - Reply

I have to take my son to see this one. He loved the first one and the series. I’m looking forward to it too!

16. Rosey April 22, 2014 at 9:13 am - Reply

I recently saw the first one (am I behind the times or what!) and thought it was cute. I bet this one will be too.

17. Toni April 22, 2014 at 2:06 pm - Reply

We can not wait to see this. My kids loved the first one.

18. Kristen from The Road to Domestication April 22, 2014 at 2:11 pm - Reply

I do love DreamWorks! I’ll have to watch this one – haven’t had the chance to yet!

19. Erica April 22, 2014 at 5:42 pm - Reply

All three of my kids loved the first How to Train Your Dragon. We will definitely be seeing the second!

20. April @ My Real Food Family April 22, 2014 at 9:13 pm - Reply

I haven’t seen the first one but I’ve heard great things about it.

21. Ave April 23, 2014 at 2:57 am - Reply

I have hreard a lot about this movie, but haven’t seen it yet. Can’t wait to see it with my family.

22. Amanda H. April 23, 2014 at 2:51 pm - Reply

I haven’t seen the first one yet. I better get on it to be ready for this one!

23. Aisha Kristine Chong April 25, 2014 at 8:34 am - Reply

Now this is something I had to look forward to!

Leave A Response